At 184 PAGES, Issue 30 of Sneaker Freaker is our chunkiest edition yet. There's just so much goodness we don't know where to start, but here's a sneak peek at what's inside.
As our cover reveals, we take a long, hard look at why Jordan brand is still defying gravity after all these years.
+ We also reveal one of the most valuable Jordan finds of all time. Is this pair bought for $10 pair really worth $40,000?
+ How do you fancy a complete set of resoled OG Jordan 6s for $7k... whoa!
ISSUE 30 MEGA FEATURE
• We track down the world's craziest Air Tech Challenge collector. You will not believe this!
AND EVEN MORE!
• Loads of colabs from Ronnie Fieg, HAL, Concepts, Hanon, UNDFTD and more...
• Exclusive pics of Reebok's birthday plans for the PUMP FURY
• We take a look at Nike Free, which just turned ten years old
• Retro runners by the dozen!
You’ll also get a sneaker peeker at our new Sneaker Freaker colab – and no – it's not a shoe!
PLEASE NOTE. Multiple covers are printed of each magazine, so you may receive a different cover to the one shown here. All the content is the same.
ALSO NOTE. Due to issues with delivery we can NO LONGER accept orders addressed to correctional facilities or institutions. We sincerely apologise for this as we cannot guarantee it will arrive and/or be cleared to its intended destination.