Issue 31 of Sneaker Freaker is finally ready! Over four months in the making, we're proud to say we just reset the bar. 184 pages of pure gold, with all the exclusive pics that you'd expect and a preview of 54 different collaborations, including the new Sneaker Freaker colab with... you'll just have to wait and see.
• A recap on the Sneaker Freaker April Fools Day Jordan stunt with Drake
• We unearth a sports store in Argentina that has lain dormant for over 20 years... unbelieveable!
• A preview of the adidas retrospective in Manchester – over 1000 shoes on display
• An in-depth look at the cult around Nike's Tuned Air Max and vintage retrospective
• Colabs by the dozen including the Ronnie Fieg x adidas, Concepts x New Balance, Limited EDT. x New Balance, Patta x Diadora, HAL x Lacoste
• Exclusive pics of the UNDFTD x ASICS Gel Lyte V
• Reebok's 25th birthday plans for the PUMP
• JBF Customs x Air Max in python
• Sophia Chang interview
• Retro runners, vintage K-Swiss, David Robinson Pumps, Aerojams, Etonic, Gola, Saucony and Fila
PLEASE NOTE. Multiple covers are printed of each magazine, so you may receive a different cover to the one shown here. All the content is the same.
ALSO NOTE. Due to issues with delivery we can NO LONGER accept orders addressed to correctional facilities or institutions. We sincerely apologise for this as we cannot guarantee it will arrive and/or be cleared to its intended destination.